Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Ask a question

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask a question

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri 9 Jun - 12:17

Would you rather live in a house,flat or bungalow.

We lived in a Bungalow many years ago and we loved it but Joe's job brought us up here and we had a flat that was over the shop. Since the shop closed we moved to a house. We have lived in it for 20 years now this year and I love it.

If you could turn back the clock to just one part of your past and relive that one part, what would it be. (you can't change anything, just relive it) for me......it would be my wedding day.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri 9 Jun - 19:37

If you could turn back the clock to just one part of your past and relive that one part, what would it be. (you can't change anything, just relive it) for me......it would be my wedding day.

Sabbi the day I set eyes on the young man I have been married to for many years and still luv.

Do you ever feel you have let your family down in anyway or do you think you have really done your best?

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by iowakansas2006 on Sat 10 Jun - 4:37

If you could turn back the clock to just one part of your past and relive that one part, what would it be?
The day I met John. He delivered my washer and dryer to the house my kids and I just moved into. He make me laugh.

Do you ever feel you have let your family down in anyway or do you think you have really done your best?
I think I have done the best I could do. What else can I say.

iowakansas2006

Back to top Go down

Post by iowakansas2006 on Sat 10 Jun - 4:38

If you could turn back the clock to just one part of your past and relive that one part, what would it be?
The day I met John. He delivered my washer and dryer to the house my kids and I just moved into. He make me laugh.

I think I have done the best I could do. What else can I say.

iowakansas2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat 10 Jun - 12:20

My family never ever made me feel that I had let them down, I have done my very best and I am happy with my life as I'm living it.

Do you give yourself a treat (to eat) just once a week. I like a chocolate treat on a Saturday night.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sat 10 Jun - 16:34

Do you give yourself a treat (to eat) just once a week. I like a chocolate treat on a Saturday night.

I used to Sabbi but until i know what is wrong I am not allowed anything like choc.

Do you have your own mug.....I always have one with Elvis on :tlol:

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 11 Jun - 11:52

Do you have your own mug.....I always have one with Elvis on

Believe it or not Joe drinks out of a mug we bought 45 years ago, my mugs have come and gone over the years. Right now my mug is cream in colour with lots of pretty pink roses printed over it.

Do you still have wedding presents from all those years ago unopened and unused. I have.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sun 11 Jun - 12:15

Do you still have wedding presents from all those years ago unopened and unused. I have.

No ..why would you do that....Sabbi you are strange...............Chris told me to say that

Is there anything you have kept from your Nan.............I have quiet a few things.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Mon 12 Jun - 11:55

Sheka, I come from a big family (8 kids) all grown up and married by the time I came along. Anyway, Mum and Dad had lots of friends and we lived in a neighbourhood where everyone bought wedding presents for each other. We got loads and especially kitchen towels, I think I still have a few unopened ones yet. I bought them as well because when you decorate your kitchen, you want towels that match. We got 4 electric Irons.

Sadly no, my Nan on Mums side died long before I came along and my Dad's Mum died when I was about 5. So I have nothing of theirs. I do have things of Mums, I got her Wedding Ring and her Gold Locket both of which a precious to me.

Do you have a cereal in the morning for B/Fast? I do every morning.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Mon 12 Jun - 14:35

Sabbi it must have been wonderful growing up in a house full of kids and your Mum and Dad having lots of frends.Shame you didn't get to see you Nan though.

Do you have a cereal in the morning for B/Fast? I do every morning.

I have porridge (because i have to..............don't like breakfast)

Do you miss not being with your family.Some of ours we don't see and i miss them.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue 13 Jun - 11:44

Do you miss not being with your family.Some of ours we don't see and i miss them.

I do, because my sister Sadie and I are close, she has 4 of a family, her eldest Jim is only a couple of weeks younger than me, Nancy is two years younger and Ian 5 years, David was a late child and I was 18 when he came along. I spent more time in my sisters house than my own because Jim, Nancy and Ian and myself were close as children.

Most folks like their home and if you could move yours lock, stock and barrel to anywhere, where would that place be? My choice would be in the countryside (walking distance to a village with shops of course)

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 14 Jun - 1:01

Most folks like their home and if you could move yours lock, stock and barrel to anywhere, where would that place be? My choice would be in the countryside (walking distance to a village with shops of course)

I do luv our home but not where it is now we have drug dealers around here a lot.
So i would like to go to the countryside to (maybe we could be neighbours) :haha:

Are you like me a nght owl.....who sits either on the pc or reading until early hours of the morning....it's 1 o/clock now.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 14 Jun - 12:25

Are you like me a nght owl.....who sits either on the pc or reading until early hours of the morning....it's 1 o/clock now.

I am a bit of a night owl, I usually retire about 1:30am, Joe is the real deal because when I retire he is watching a movie.

As you all know, Joe and I have a 5ft by 24" by 24" marine tank on it's own 3 cupboard stand and we have 29 fish in it. This a costly hobby. Do you have anything that you do or have that is quite costly to you?

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 14 Jun - 12:49

As you all know, Joe and I have a 5ft by 24" by 24" marine tank on it's own 3 cupboard stand and we have 29 fish in it. This a costly hobby. Do you have anything that you do or have that is quite costly to you?
I would luv that Sabbi but not got the room or the energy to look after it.
We do spend a lot of moeny on our garden with plants and lights,but it sure is worth it as no doubt your tank is to you two;
Do you buy clothes from Amazon.I have brought some lovely skirts and tops,good value to.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 15 Jun - 12:15

Do you buy clothes from Amazon.I have brought some lovely skirts and tops,good value to.

It is funny you should ask that Sheka, we buy a lot from them (cat food, marine fish food) lighting for the house and various things but the only personal thing I've bought for me is Perfume, lotions and Slippers. Strangely enough I was thinking of clothes this morning, so I will pop in there later and have a look.

Do you ever buy something to wear online, get it, like it, put it away and when you go back to wear it, for some reason you take an instant dislike to it and never wear it. I have.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri 16 Jun - 23:20

Do you ever buy something to wear online, get it, like it, put it away and when you go back to wear it, for some reason you take an instant dislike to it and never wear it. I have.

Sabbi I answered this yesterday...WHO NICKED MY POST :haha:

Yes...infact today Tee has been here and we sorted my wardrobe out and she has taken a lot of my clothes ,some that don't fit me now as I have lost weight and she has lost weight too so they fit her :awesome: Some are going to charity.

Have you made any plans for the weekend.We will be watching rugby ,some at 8 am and some in the evening....err the 8 am one is being recorded I do get up at that time :lolcd:

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iowakansas2006 on Sat 17 Jun - 15:37

Do you have a cereal in the morning for B/Fast? In the morning

Do you ever buy something to wear online, get it, like it, put it away and when you go back to wear it, for some reason you take an instant dislike to it and never wear it. Don't order clothes online. Would rather go to a store and try them on.
Are you a morning person or night person?
iowakansas2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 18 Jun - 14:40

My plans for the weekend was to clean the tank, which we do over two or three days, we got started on Friday but yesterday I must have been feeling like Superwoman because we got it all done by Dinner time. I was knackered, but it's looking great now the tank. I slept like a top last night but I am really stiff today and still tired too. Still, it is done now so I can forget about it for another 3 to 4 months now. Thank goodness.

Do you have a cereal in the morning for B/Fast? In the morning?

Yes I have a cereal every morning except Saturday, we have Toast with Jam on a Saturday just to break the habit.

Do you stick to the same cereal or do you change it about each day? I love Crunchie nut bites and have them 6 days a week. I love them.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 29 Jun - 11:53

Do you stick to the same cereal or do you change it about each day? I love Crunchie nut bites and have them 6 days a week. I love them.

I have shreaded wheat or cornflakes

Are you careful what you eat i.e to keep blood pressure down or so you don't gain too much weight,or do you not bother.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri 30 Jun - 15:14

Guess what Sheka.......................I don't bother, I haven't needed a Dr in 30 years, I must be doing something right I guess.

What is your favourite colour and do you have it around the house? mine is Blue but I don't have a room with that colour, I do have clothes that are Blue though.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 5 Jul - 0:03

What is your favourite colour and do you have it around the house? mine is Blue but I don't have a room with that colour, I do have clothes that are Blue though.

Mine is purple and my bedroom is purple and white as is my bed linen and purple bliind.

Do you get travel sick,I do lol

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 5 Jul - 12:49

Nope, I have always been able to travel, Joe on the other hand always has to buy travel sickness pills.

I myself love just being at home, I think after all the years of full time working I just appreciate indoors more. How about you?

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 5 Jul - 14:46

I myself love just being at home, I think after all the years of full time working I just appreciate indoors more. How about you?

I do like to go out visiting family and friends also going to garden centres and to these lovely gardens that are open to the public,but like you Sabbi i luv my home ,it's great to go away for a few days but good to come back home.

Do you like getting up early in the morning or are you like me would rather stay up late at night and not get up early morning.

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iowakansas2006 on Thu 6 Jul - 4:32

Would you rather live in a house,flat or bungalow.
house
What is your favourite colour and do you have it around the house?
dark green
Do you stick to the same cereal or do you change it about each day?
Nope
Do you give yourself a treat (to eat) just once a week? Sure why not
Do you think you watch to much television or not?

iowakansas2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 6 Jul - 11:54

Do you think you watch to much television or not?

I don't watch loads of tv,mostly evening and only time it's on in the day is for rugby.

Do you like really hot weather ?

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top