Share | 

Earliest memory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Earliest memory   Tue 25 Apr - 15:11

What is your earlist memory.

Can you remember being a baby or small child.Can you remember you first day at school.
Tell us anything you can recall about growing up ,like anything fun about siblings,grandparents.Was your school teacher an old dragon or a kind lady.
Come on folks get the old grey mater working and think.

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Bunnykins

PostSubject: Re: Earliest memory   Wed 26 Apr - 9:59

I remember my first day of school ..walking in holding the teachers hand and all the kids eyes on me ..i was terrified ..at breaktime i had a fight in the sandpit with a girl that turned out to be my friend later on ..thats my first memory
Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Earliest memory   Wed 26 Apr - 17:30

My first day at school was aweful too.They left the gate unlocked so I went home at playtime,

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Earliest memory   Thu 27 Apr - 11:58

My earliest memory is of Christmas eve and going with my sister to the Carol singers in our local park, I think I was 4 years old. I had my pram with me. Anyway my sister was talking to a lady from the Salvation Army and she was admiring my pram (it was a miniature Silver Cross) an exact replica of the full sized one) my sister was telling her it was for my Xmas the next day but I had found it inside the big walk in cupboard we had. I proudly walked it to the living room to show everyone what I had found. It caused a bit of a laugh considering here I was on Christmas eve pushing my Chrismas present in front of me. Christmas came early for me that year. 🤣

Back to top Go down
Cee~Bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Earliest memory   Thu 27 Apr - 15:03

My grandpa making faces at ne, it was the way he did them that had my gran amazed when I told her years later.
I was born december 1971 and grandpa died April 1974. I also remember him carrying me around his garden when he was showing me the veg, I would carry a peapod that he picked for me,

funny enough, I don't remember my first day of school. My earliest memory of school was when I was about 6 and had to stand at the desk while the teacher was giving me a telling off.

I remember that my first kiss was horrible lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earliest memory   

Back to top Go down

Earliest memory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1