Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Manchester........   Manchester........ EmptyTue 23 May - 11:19

Manchester Arena explosion, live updates: At least 22 dead after suicide bomber targets Ariana Grande concert
Yahoo News UK 10 hours ago

Some of these were children.Our thoughts go out to all of the families. :rip:
May these b****** get what is coming to them.

Please send condolences but please don't post the whole news thread just like I am doing the link

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/manchester-arena-explosion-live-updates

Manchester........ 920173-Nit1s-Mw-V

Don't criticize what you don't understand, on. You never walked in that mans' shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
https://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
chrisdebag -CardifFan

chrisdebag -CardifFan

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester........   Manchester........ EmptyTue 23 May - 11:46

To bomb a place where so many families are having a good time is beyond evil.  I am not a religious person at all but I hope there is a dark place in hell for whoever caused this

I have been in that arena back in 2006 to see Springsteen.  You never think a place like that would be a target.
Back to top Go down
Sabbi

Sabbi

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester........   Manchester........ EmptyTue 23 May - 12:40

Such sad news this morning, yet another attack from cretins that don't have a working brain in their heads................ So sad that 22 have died and 59 poor folks injured as well. I don't myself know the answer but I wish something could be done. Mind you, the first thing I would do is stop anymore immigrants coming into the U.K. My condolences go out to the family's of those who died or were injured. May God give them all strength to face the days ahead. :rip:
Back to top Go down
Cee~Bookworm

Cee~Bookworm

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester........   Manchester........ EmptyTue 23 May - 12:54

Attacking young people at a concert shows how much cowards these people are. I hope they rot in hell or wherever their religion takes them

my thought are with the families and hope they find their loved ones that are still missing..pictures are all over the internet with families trying to find where they are
Back to top Go down

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester........   Manchester........ EmptyWed 24 May - 10:50

This was such terrible news yesterday...

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of those who were killed and injured...

Suicide bombers are a really frightening new trend and source of terrorism attacks nowadays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manchester........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester........   Manchester........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Manchester........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheka's Shack-
Jump to: