Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Posted by Sheka today ~ What's your opinion on this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posted by Sheka today ~ What's your opinion on this

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 31 May - 22:29

We had an aweful night.Just across from out little close where there are just 4 bungalows is a big play area part of which is fenced of because of little children.To see it you would think that is lovely and yes I like watching the childen playing ............but .......yes there is always something that spoils it.
There are 6 houses before you get to the park area and living in 2 of them are drug dealers,ok each to there own ,even though we don't agree with dealers,but now it has become a done thing not only do they deal in the daytime ,even with smal children about ,it has become a fun thing for these yobs to arrive just by our parking bay at night...........................I am talking like any time between 12 up to about 5 am.There was a gang out there at 12 last night ,fighting and shouting,then they went another lot arrived and was still there at 5-30.
The police won't do anything,we just sit and wait for them to go.we dare not go out incase they get violent with us.So hence we are both really tired and fed up with the noise,the rubbish they dump.The poor lady across from us has a couple bonking in a car just behind her fence.
what is this world coming to.
Sorry for going on but as you can imagine I am not happy today.
OK ...now I hope every one of you had a good night and a happy day so far.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Posted by Sheka today ~ What's your opinion on this

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 31 May - 22:41

What indeed is the world coming to when decent folks have to put up with this kind of thing? I for one would be terrified , I wouldn't feel safe in my own house with all that going on just outside. What are the Police doing about it?..........I always thought drugs in this country were illegal and so why are the dealers still dealing and why are those stupid people that buy the drugs NOT ARRESTED? What the hell are the Police for then? Why are we paying them wages when they seem to cherry pick what they will come out for. They are more interested in catching speeding Motorists. (not that I object to that because it too is against the law.) but fairs fair, why the hell can't they protect decent citizens minding their own business. It must be hell sitting in your own home, where you should feel safe but are in fact terrified. Give me strength......I just hate this kind of thing.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 31 May - 23:42

Sabbi they came back this afternoon and had a fight right along side our back garden.The police say it's not down to them and they can't do anything unless one of them attack us.....great eh?
What would you do if this was the way we are living now?
It's now 23-42 and I can hear cars out the front now.

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 1 Jun - 0:42

I think that is awful Sheka. 5 or 6 years ago now we went through a spell of two particular teenagers kicking our front door and running away. it was terrible and went on for about a year. They didn't even know us, we just happened to live in the last house on the street so it was easy to kick the door and get round the corner. It was frightening because they really booted the door and you could hear them laugh as they ran away, We jumped out of our skin and for a long time afterwards when we heard kids voices at night we would cringe. The Police? well they did come and take a statement and went. Lucky for us a friend was in one day and we were telling him, he quizzed us about them and thought he knew who the boys were or he knew boys he could ask and they would know who the boys were. Anyway, he did find out, had a word and ............. no more trouble since. These kids did this for a laugh. I don't know what Grant said to them but it worked. I wish there was something I could tell you to help but short of moving home again away from drug dealers, I don't know what that would be my friend. I think the situation is intolerable though and I would move if it was me.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cee~Bookworm on Thu 1 Jun - 12:42

It's terrible that in this day and age nobody can help. They have their social workers and such to defend them while the rest of us have nothing.
The thing about it though Ley, if you did anything to them then you'd be in all sorts or trouble. One law for some.
I grew up in a village like that and it was always something I could cope with as I knew who they were (went to school with some of them). That was all when I was young and it was just something that you knew what to do or who to talk to (not any official people). Now though, in a place I didn't grow up in, we moved to a house that had a junkie in it that died before Christmas. I'm still scared that one of his friends will turn up not knowing. The neighbour said they were nasty people.
People shouldn't have to live in their own homes in fear, there should be somebody official to deal with this. It's a stupid way of life that's changed completely over the years and I'm still young. It annoys me so much
Cee~Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky on Thu 1 Jun - 13:52

Ley, that is awful what you and your husband have to suffer with. :(

I am shocked that the police will do nothing! :(

I can only think that maybe for you to speak to your local councillor and see what he has to say. It's worth a try.
Pinky

http://pinkyandfriends.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 1 Jun - 20:45

Thank you all our friend for caring.The only way we can get help is if one of them do any damage to our property or attack us...................great eh?

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Tue 11 Jul - 11:51

We saw a social worker yesterday and explained all the about,drugs ect,got told to get in touch with local council.................er and the phone number is?"I don't know " she said
The lady who lived next door ,who I got very friendly with died 6 months ago today.Couple of her kids go in there now and then but it's mostly left empty.This is also a worry for us as lights come on at night so gas and electric are still on,what happens if there is a fault and something catches fire.We asked this yesterday and was told it's nothing to do with social services or police and council don't seem bothered .
These four bungalows were built for disabled people ,I pretty sure there are a few couples that really need this mostly empty bungalow,hate to think what it is like inside the outside is a mess.My friend would turn in her grave if she knew this,she was a very dear friend................

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky on Sat 29 Jul - 14:11

That's awful Sheka.

You would think the council would want to protect their empty properties as it may end up costing them more to fix them up in the long run.
Pinky

http://pinkyandfriends.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pitszal on Mon 31 Jul - 21:20

Sheka ~ Owner wrote:Thank you all our friend for caring.The only way we can get help is if one of them do any damage to our property or attack us...................great eh?

Sheka If this keeps happening I would take them to small claims court. Could get solved that way before something God forbid happens.
pitszal

http://pitszal.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top