HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London...............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabbi

Sabbi

London............... Empty
PostSubject: London...............   London............... EmptySun 4 Jun - 11:16

Seven people have been killed and at least 48 injured in a terror incident in London in which three male attackers were shot dead by police.

A white van hit pedestrians on London Bridge at about 22:00 BST on Saturday, then three men got out and stabbed people in nearby Borough Market.

Police said the three men were wearing fake bomb vests.

One of those hurt is a police officer who was stabbed after going to help. His injuries are not life-threatening.

Political parties have suspended national general election campaigning and the prime minister is chairing a meeting of the government's Cobra emergency committee.

Theresa May described Saturday night's events as "dreadful", while Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn called them "brutal and shocking".

Borough Market is an area known for its bars and restaurants which were busy on a warm summer evening.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said it was "a deliberate and cowardly attack on innocent Londoners", but the capital remained the "safest global city" and
Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptySun 4 Jun - 15:17

This will never stop as long as there are p**** preaching about the wonderful life Allah has waiting for them,They are brainwashed,and really do believe they are doing the right thing.

To all the families involved my thoughts are with you all.

London............... 920173-Nit1s-Mw-V

Don't criticize what you don't understand, on. You never walked in that mans' shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
https://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Cee~Bookworm

Cee~Bookworm

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptySun 4 Jun - 16:07

and they just need a car/van to do their deed for them.
For all those that I see on the tv and online saying it's not about religion...they are doing it for their religion, that's what's inside their head.
There's only so much people can put up with this. We listen to the same rubbish from our government, the police have their names on a "watch list" and do nothing.
When Glasgow airport was rammed with a burning car (2007) by terrorists. The terrorists who were on fire were pulled from their car and kicked where it would hurt the most by the workers and people there. People in Glasgow know how to deal with people like that.
Back to top Go down
Sabbi

Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptySun 4 Jun - 19:33

They keep telling us (the government) that they know where ISIS is holed up (Syria) well lets fill a couple of planes with carpet Bombs and go and blow them away. They say when you chop off the head of the Snake, the body dies, well lets Behead this particularly nasty snake and everyone can get back to living their lives.
Back to top Go down
steel bat

steel bat

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptySun 4 Jun - 23:15

Although the idea was rejected when last mooted, I think the time has come when an Identity Card is required to be a citizen of this country.
As part of the qualification to gain an  Identity Card the candidate should have to make an Oath Of Allegiance and also to vow to reject violence, vow to reject crime, and vow to reject extremism.

Though it would not be foolproof, being made to produce a valid Identity Card at public venues would hopefully bring some improvement to security.

My thoughts for those affected by last nights and other recent terrorism.
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptyTue 6 Jun - 12:01

steel bat wrote:
Although the idea was rejected when last mooted, I think the time has come when an Identity Card is required to be a citizen of this country.
As part of the qualification to gain an  Identity Card the candidate should have to make an Oath Of Allegiance and also to vow to reject violence, vow to reject crime, and vow to reject extremism.

Though it would not be foolproof, being made to produce a valid Identity Card at public venues would hopefully bring some improvement to security.

My thoughts for those affected by last nights and other recent terrorism.

I agree Bat but will that really stop them,wouldn't mind betting they would find a way around that.

Don't criticize what you don't understand, on. You never walked in that mans' shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
steel bat

steel bat

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptyTue 6 Jun - 22:55

One can imagine that almost instantly there would be a cottage industry appear producing forgeries and other black market means of getting them, but it would, at least, make one extra hurdle for terrorists.

If these jihadists are so holy and righteous, I wonder how many would be able to bring themselves to making solemn vows to uphold Democratiic citizenship ? And if they did, would their word of honour be worth anything ?

One can think of many ways in which an ID card could be used to improve security, for instance, needing to produce one when buying petrol or other combustibles with only cash.
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptyWed 7 Jun - 15:26

Bat I don't think whatever ideas we come up with will stop them,they are on a mission to destroy all but their own,not even sure if they would stop at not destroying their own either.
I am not a racist by any means but this country is to small to have all the amount of imigrants we get,no not all are bad infact our hospitals and carehomes would be at a loss without them.
I just don't know the answer and not sure if there is one or at least not yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... EmptySun 23 Jul - 19:59

It's times like these when I really do hate being a Londoner, so close to it all...

:nO:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London...............   London............... Empty

Back to top Go down

London...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheka's Shack-
Jump to: