View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chat about anything

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Mon 24 Jul - 12:04

:tighug:  well said Sabbikins xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Mon 24 Jul - 12:33

I feel the same Sabbi,such a nice couple and as I said before no parents should have to go through that.......so sad and nothing we can do.

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Mon 24 Jul - 12:41

:tighug:  Shekakins xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pat4 soul~mate on Mon 24 Jul - 22:29

Had a upsetting day but tomorrow is another day.

:beary:
pat4 soul~mate

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Mon 24 Jul - 22:54

Patkins I hope tomorrow is a lot nicer for you my friend xxxx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue 25 Jul - 11:22

Okay guys, it's now Tuesday and overcast, I think we had rain earlier in the morning because the roads were wet when I got up. Anyway, I don't mind a bit of rain. Right, now for more serious things, my thoughts today again are with our dear Morgan, I hope she got some sleep last night and I now know the arrangements for her dear son James's funeral are made and he will be buried on Thursday at 2pm. Morgan is holding up remarkably and I admire her for that, I know in her heart she is in bits. Chris and I keep talking to her in his forum Heaven on Earth. I think she likes to keep her mind occupied so as long as she needs that it is fine with us. I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday my friends. Catch you later. :bhoh:

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Tue 25 Jul - 15:29

My lovely friends sorry for my late message but I have been down town xx

All I am doing Sabbikins is thinking about Morgankins.  I so wish I could make it better xxx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pat4 soul~mate on Tue 25 Jul - 17:46

I changed all the beds and got the bedding washed Ive got them pegged on the line its a nice sunny afternoon.
:beary:
pat4 soul~mate

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Tue 25 Jul - 17:52

:sdr:  Well done Patkins am glad it is going well today xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pat4 soul~mate on Tue 25 Jul - 18:20

Hello Chriskins its not too bad today.
pat4 soul~mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Tue 25 Jul - 23:42

Had our daughter here today and she sorted through my wardrobes.As I have lost weight not many of my clothes fit me ...good excuse to buy new ones and Tina has lost weight to so she ends up with even more of my clothes...good fun watching her dress as me ,we used to do that when she was a teenager and we were both size 10 .we always shared clothes,make up ,jewelery and mostly still do,It is lovely having a daughter I can do that with. :pinkeeeeeeee:

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Wed 26 Jul - 0:26

:cdf:  I am glad you had a nice time Shekakins xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanmac on Wed 26 Jul - 7:23

What an evening i had last night. I was terrified as there was about 15 teenagers in my next door neighbours garden and they were drinking and had loud music on plus they lit the garden rubbish bin up and were throwing stuff on it and the flames were shooting up right high. I was frightened my fence would be damaged
The couple that live in the house are away on holiday and i think it was the young sister of the woman next door and all her pals that were there . The couple that live there are only in their twentys but, are not usually noisy.

Six folk phoned the police and i was down at my neighbours when i saw all the crowd walking down the road so i don't know if the police came or not but, i was glad when they went away and never came back .
My Niece called in about 9:30 pm to see if i was okay and stayed till about 10;30 pm. I went to beed about 11 pm but, could not sleep because of folk across the road yapping till well after 12 so not a good evening for me lol
Joanmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 26 Jul - 11:34

That's awful Joan, I am glad you went down to your neighbours out the way for a while, as that took you away from their stupid carrying on. What a horrible thing to have to put up with. I hope things are back to normal and your neighbours will soon be home from their holidays.
Well it is a dull day here again today, and the wind is picking up a bit but no rain so that's something. I have just finished vacuuming and dusting so that's me free now till Lunch time. I hope you are all well and for those still under the weather, :get1: my friends. I am off to make Joe and I a I will return soon so Bye for now, catch you all later. :bhoh:

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Wed 26 Jul - 11:49

I am sorry you had to put up with that Joan.  it sounds horrible.  I hope it is all quiet there for you from now on xx  :bhel:

:cdf:  Sabbikins I hope you and Joe have a lovely day xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 26 Jul - 11:55

:fthx: Chris, I hope your :wedcat: is a good one too and you feel a bit better today :bhoh: again my friend.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Wed 26 Jul - 12:20

:beary:  Thank you Sabbikins my lovely friend xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iowakansas2006 on Wed 26 Jul - 13:23

Sorry to hear this Joan. I'm glad you're okay now.. As for me my anxiety and depression are at a all time high right now. I'm glad I have medicine to take for it. Going to be rough for a while here.
iowakansas2006

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Wed 26 Jul - 13:50

Margie I am sorry you are going through a bad time.  best wishes my friend xxx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 26 Jul - 14:37

Joan that is aweful we have gangs here very often so know how scary it is.We phone the police but they never seem to do anything,I do hope somebody can sort this out for you Some people are so thoughtless ,just don't stop and think not only is this annoying but frightening too :tighug:

Margie I am sorry to read you are going through a bad time ,wish I could help you my friend :tighug:

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanmac on Thu 27 Jul - 7:30

Thank you everyone, It was all quiet last night . I think they were scared off. My neighbour across the road came to see me yesterday morning to see if i was okay.
His dog was barking in the night so he got up and looked out his front window and he said he though my house had been broken in to because the police were outside shining torches but, they were checking to see if anyone was next door and i suppose that is why my house was lit up lol
I thought it was really nice of my neighbour to come over as he is not a fit man at times and he told me i have to phone him at anytime if i need him but, i said i could not wake him up and he said yes i am awake a lot in the night anyway but, i still don't think i could phone him. He needs sleep. He lost a Son in April and another son 10 years ago so he has enough to cope with.
Joanmac

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Thu 27 Jul - 10:59

:tighug:  Joan i hope it is all quiet for you now xxx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 27 Jul - 11:44

Hello Joan, I am glad to hear all was quiet last night, just as it should be. How kind was that, a man you say is unfit to tell you to phone him if necessary, that was a lovely thing for him to say. Glad all is back to normal for you Joan and long may it stay that way as well.
Believe it or not the sun is shining here today, first this week. I do hope it's the same in Thurso today because our good friend Morgan has her son James being buried today, so can I ask all our lovely members to spare a thought for her and the family at 2pm today. She is a lovely lady and Chris and myself have decided we won't be posting between 2pm and 3pm today as a mark of respect. I hope all of you have a good :thucat: my friends. Catch you all later, Bye for now. :bhoh:

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 27 Jul - 12:11

Joan i am pleased you might finally get some peace.It was nice of the neighbour to offer to help.some people are really nice.

Sabbi thank you for letting us know about James funeral.I too will not post at 2 ,will sit quiet and think of Morgan and Workie so sad .......

Last edited by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 27 Jul - 12:25; edited 1 time in total

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Thu 27 Jul - 12:15

:ptuff:  For Morgankins thinking about you my friend xx

chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top