Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Fabulous New Spring/Summer Header

Go down

Fabulous New Spring/Summer Header

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri 16 Feb - 16:14

Okay Sheka, is there no end to what you achieve in here every time you change  the header? I don't know how you do it but each time it changes it is better than the one before, you must dream about headers all the time to get these beauties for all of us to enjoy. my dear friend as usual you do NOT disappoint, in fact quite the opposite in fact, you outdo yourself every time.
I don't know if you noticed but half way up on the left hand side it looks like the end of a Jetty and in the water it looks like a car was so taken with the beauty around that he drove of the end of the jetty into the water. (Silly Man) must have been a man you understand. Anyway Sheka, :sdt: very much for our new Banner and Skin which I guess you know that I adore, and I'm sure all our members will agree.
Go take a well earned rest my friend you so deserve to after all the work here and not forgetting the smilies which are also fabulous. :hd2:

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Fabulous New Spring/Summer Header

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri 16 Feb - 16:37

Thank you dear Sabbi,that was a wonderful comment,You are right about me dreaming of these headers,or at least sitting up late at night trying to decided on what next.
I don't like this one as much to be honest so you might get another in a couple of weeks :haha:

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Fri 16 Feb - 21:09

:hd2: I think it looks lovely Shekakins. Reminds me that warmer weather is on the way xx
chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sat 17 Feb - 0:33

:sfx: Chrissy that was the idea to help us forget the horrid weather we are having.I can't control that ....shame but I can at least give you some brighter weather in here.

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Feb - 14:53

Looks good to me Sheka 4 hours hard graft well done, now where's my cuppa :haha:

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan on Wed 28 Feb - 16:12

:sp1: :d11: Shekakins I love it. looks so Spring like cant wait to get nicer weather

Well done again xx
chrisdebag -Cardif~Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 28 Feb - 16:49

Hi Sheka, here we go with you and your magic wand again. What an absolutely beautiful Header and skin this is. The header is particularly more beautiful because of it's contents, the gorgeous swans with their signets and the lovely flowers all along the river/Pond and the point of the most beauty is the lovely huge bush of beautiful Pink flowers on the right and still you manage to draw our eyes to the left of that, to the gorgeous White Lilies that just (only just) poke their pretty heads into the picture on the left. My goodness, even the tree full of blossom on the opposite side of the water draws you in because of it's reflection in the water. Sheka my friend, Thank You very much on behalf of myself and the members I'm sure, on a job WELL DONE. You always come up trumps my dear friend. indeed.

:r4: :btxy:  🐦

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPaws on Wed 28 Feb - 17:24

I couldn't compliment it anymore than Sabbi has. It really is stunning and draws you in. Wish I could be there!
:btxy: Dear gf Ley. xoxo
LuvPaws

Back to top Go down

Post by steel bat on Wed 28 Feb - 20:03

A truly beautiful setting. Great theme Skeka.
steel bat

http://steelbat.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 1 Mar - 0:36

:btxy: So much my dear friends :bk: I did have to go ofline for a while after 4 hours doing it but your comments made it worth the effort :swhug:

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum