HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sheka's Shack Birthday time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Thu 1 Nov - 16:13

Sheka's Shack is 7 years old November 9th.You are all welcome to come and join our :sb16:

Imbrutus and I am so proud to know all of you lovely friends here,without you this shack would not have been the friendly caring happy place it is today,
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the time you spend with us and hope we can carry on for many more years.
You are the best and have made this forum one of the best

Now get you party clothes out ready to :sb19:  and enjoy :sb17:  to all the Shackers

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
chrisdebag -CardifFan

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Thu 1 Nov - 16:36

:sb3: :sb6: :sb7: :sb17: :sb8: Happy birthday to the great place where we all have such a lovely time

Shekakins you do a great job my friend xxx
Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Fri 2 Nov - 9:49

Sheka, the Shack looks amazing with it's beautiful birthday skin, my God? 7 years already, how time flies when you are having fun. It doesn't seem that at all my friend. Sorry for just replying to this today and not yesterday but Hector was here then and all hands were at the pump (so to speak) for the tank water change. I am sorry my friend for taking so long to thank you for all your good work, if yesterday had been a normal day I would have posted promptly. It is always nice to see the tank done but oh such a lot of work for us now. Thank goodness for Hector. When he can no longer help us............the tank goes. Anyway my dear friend, I do appreciate all you do for us here in the Shack and the skin as I said is amazing. as for the Banner ....... it's absolutely beautiful my friend and I for one am so grateful for all your and Johnny's hard work. So just you sit back and relax a while now and let us all get on with the things we do to keep our Shack on top. I couldn't imagine not having this place and Pat's Place. I would feel cut off from humanity. Both forums keep me in touch with all of you and also feel sane. Thank you my friend once again for all your hard work here and I know the members appreciate it as well. You have a good day today my dear friend and hopefully a great weekend ahead for both of you as well. Once again, thank you very much for everything, especially our very own happy place.......Sheka's Shack. :sbhug:

:sb28: :sb23:  :sb29:

:sb15: :sb16:  :sb13:

:sb17:

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Fri 2 Nov - 12:35

:sbtx: Sabbi for your nice comments and for being part of our family :sbhug:

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Wed 7 Nov - 20:02

Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
LuvPaws

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Wed 7 Nov - 22:19

CONGRATS ON YOUR 7th ANNNIVERSARY DEAR LEY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEKA'S SHACK!
:sb3:
I've been here since 2012 and thrilled to be a part of this great board with such wonderful members that I consider friends.
:sbhug:

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   Thu 8 Nov - 16:13

Thank you Bat and LP We think of all of you as part of our family now and are very proud to have you here ,we built it ,you all made it happen :sb17:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheka's Shack Birthday time   

Back to top Go down

Sheka's Shack Birthday time
Page 1 of 1