Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Make up a story

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Make up a story

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Thu 6 Dec - 15:50

Has anyone seen my friend? And who may your friend be Aladdin, not that lamp seller from across the alley there? I barred him from here last week as he kept rubbing something in his pocket and my lady clients got embarassed.. No No No, this is a nice friend, I am sure you will like her......the name is Jessica Rabbit. What! said the barman, do you mean THEE Jessica rabbit, Yup, the real deal. The saloon doors swung open at that moment and in slid........and I mean SLID as if on rollerskates the one and only Olive Oyl, is Jessica here yet she asked...........
.All then looked up in horror.."What the hell are you doing here"
"I am waiting for my Popeye has anybody seen him"One of then said he saw him running up the road being chased by a croc then he fell down a hole with a mighty scream, obiously croc had been eating spinach and his now, jaw muscles were super big. I did hear that Bluto was now in the arms of Olive Oyl and she seemed rather reluctant to let the moment pass..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 6 Dec - 16:34

Has anyone seen my friend? And who may your friend be Aladdin, not that lamp seller from across the alley there? I barred him from here last week as he kept rubbing something in his pocket and my lady clients got embarassed.. No No No, this is a nice friend, I am sure you will like her......the name is Jessica Rabbit. What! said the barman, do you mean THEE Jessica rabbit, Yup, the real deal. The saloon doors swung open at that moment and in slid........and I mean SLID as if on rollerskates the one and only Olive Oyl, is Jessica here yet she asked...........
.All then looked up in horror.."What the hell are you doing here"
"I am waiting for my Popeye has anybody seen him"One of then said he saw him running up the road being chased by a croc then he fell down a hole with a mighty scream, obiously croc had been eating spinach and his now, jaw muscles were super big. I did hear that Bluto was now in the arms of Olive Oyl and she seemed rather reluctant to let the moment pass..but pass it did when she heard the word Popeye, she dropped Bluto instantly and ran as ahard as she could to save her beloved Popeye.....just then

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri 7 Dec - 14:18

PART THREE

A huge wave washed over everybody.Olive was scared but then who should turn up to rescue her but Million Dollar Man..."Don't worry my dear" he said as he picked her up in his arms,but little did he know......

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 9 Dec - 0:24

A huge wave washed over everybody.Olive was scared but then who should turn up to rescue her but Million Dollar Man..."Don't worry my dear" he said as he picked her up in his arms,but little did he know......Olive was far from worried because she had spied Popeye just ahead and waiting to sweep her up into his safe arms, But what Olive didn't know was that Bluto had broken both of Popeye's arms earlier to stop him getting his fix of Spinach, All lies of course.......

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Sun 9 Dec - 12:24

A huge wave washed over everybody.Olive was scared but then who should turn up to rescue her but Million Dollar Man..."Don't worry my dear" he said as he picked her up in his arms,but little did he know......Olive was far from worried because she had spied Popeye just ahead and waiting to sweep her up into his safe arms, But what Olive didn't know was that Bluto had broken both of Popeye's arms earlier to stop him getting his fix of SpiBluto is the hero of this little story, I know this for certain as I am that man and I don't like spinach, but a touch of scottish bonnet and Oliive needs to hold on..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sun 9 Dec - 14:46

A huge wave washed over everybody.Olive was scared but then who should turn up to rescue her but Million Dollar Man..."Don't worry my dear" he said as he picked her up in his arms,but little did he know......Olive was far from worried because she had spied Popeye just ahead and waiting to sweep her up into his safe arms, But what Olive didn't know was that Bluto had broken both of Popeye's arms earlier to stop him getting his fix of SpiBluto is the hero of this little story, I know this for certain as I am that man and I don't like spinach, but a touch of scottish bonnet and Oliive needs to hold on..
Old King Cole......err where did he come from? Was sitting watching tv when out of the screen popped Olive.He straight away called for his pipe..why? (He is weird old bugga)but Olive just sreamed "I want Popeye" "Shut up you silly bird" said Million dollar ashe grabbed the pipe from Old King Cole.....

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue 11 Dec - 17:10

Old King Cole......err where did he come from? Was sitting watching tv when out of the screen popped Olive.He straight away called for his pipe..why? (He is weird old bugga)but Olive just sreamed "I want Popeye" "Shut up you silly bird" said Million dollar as he grabbed the pipe from Old King Cole.....What the, I awoke and was so relived it was all just a bad dream. I went to the Bathroom and had a shower reflecting on the dream of the night before and how odd it all got to be. When I returned to my room I felt so much better, got fully dressed and went downstairs to make a much needed breakfast. As I reached the foot of the stairs I heard voices, so you can imagine my surprise when I entered the kitchen and there sat the Three Bears eating MY breakfast. Who the hell are you I shouted..........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Wed 12 Dec - 15:25

Old King Cole......err where did he come from? Was sitting watching tv when out of the screen popped Olive.He straight away called for his pipe..why? (He is weird old bugga)but Olive just sreamed "I want Popeye" "Shut up you silly bird" said Million dollar as he grabbed the pipe from Old King Cole.....What the, I awoke and was so relived it was all just a bad dream. I went to the Bathroom and had a shower reflecting on the dream of the night before and how odd it all got to be. When I returned to my room I felt so much better, got fully dressed and went downstairs to make a much needed breakfast. As I reached the foot of the stairs I heard voices, so you can imagine my surprise when I entered the kitchen and there sat the Three Bears eating MY breakfast. Who the hell are you I shouted? The big bear said it's obvious who we are the question is why isn't there any honey to go with the poridge or even honey?

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 12 Dec - 15:32

Old King Cole......err where did he come from? Was sitting watching tv when out of the screen popped Olive.He straight away called for his pipe..why? (He is weird old bugga)but Olive just sreamed "I want Popeye" "Shut up you silly bird" said Million dollar as he grabbed the pipe from Old King Cole.....What the, I awoke and was so relived it was all just a bad dream. I went to the Bathroom and had a shower reflecting on the dream of the night before and how odd it all got to be. When I returned to my room I felt so much better, got fully dressed and went downstairs to make a much needed breakfast. As I reached the foot of the stairs I heard voices, so you can imagine my surprise when I entered the kitchen and there sat the Three Bears eating MY breakfast. Who the hell are you I shouted? The big bear said it's obvious who we are the question is why isn't there any honey to go with the poridge or even honey?..... Honey is far to expensive so if you need sweetener, try sugar.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 13 Dec - 13:49

Old King Cole......err where did he come from? Was sitting watching tv when out of the screen popped Olive.He straight away called for his pipe..why? (He is weird old bugga)but Olive just sreamed "I want Popeye" "Shut up you silly bird" said Million dollar as he grabbed the pipe from Old King Cole.....What the, I awoke and was so relived it was all just a bad dream. I went to the Bathroom and had a shower reflecting on the dream of the night before and how odd it all got to be. When I returned to my room I felt so much better, got fully dressed and went downstairs to make a much needed breakfast. As I reached the foot of the stairs I heard voices, so you can imagine my surprise when I entered the kitchen and there sat the Three Bears eating MY breakfast. Who the hell are you I shouted? The big bear said it's obvious who we are the question is why isn't there any honey to go with the poridge or even honey?..... Honey is far to expensive so if you need sweetener, try sugar.
Daddy bear growled and got up saying "come on lets go some place they have proper breakfast"With that they all went and i sat down with a sigh....but what was that on the floor ,a note that was shiny.On closer inspection I realised it was a christmas card with snow on...but where did it came from and how did it get on my kitchen floor.As I bent down to pick it up a sudden noise stopped me.................

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 13 Dec - 17:34

Daddy bear growled and got up saying "come on lets go some place they have proper breakfast"With that they all went and i sat down with a sigh....but what was that on the floor ,a note that was shiny.On closer inspection I realised it was a christmas card with snow on...but where did it came from and how did it get on my kitchen floor.As I bent down to pick it up a sudden noise stopped me.................I looked out the window in the direction of the noise and I couldn't believe my eyes, there before me on the grass was the biggest and most beautiful Pink Elephant I ever saw, she was sitting on her backside as you would yourself, anyway she was eating a Pizza and looking like she loved every bite of it too, Sorry if I frightened you but I was so hungry I just can't wait till I get home and anyway your garden was so inviting. I promise I will move on soon. She was so nice I made her a Coffee, for which she was grateful she offered me some Pizza, I was just about to take a bite when..........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri 14 Dec - 14:10

Daddy bear growled and got up saying "come on lets go some place they have proper breakfast"With that they all went and i sat down with a sigh....but what was that on the floor ,a note that was shiny.On closer inspection I realised it was a christmas card with snow on...but where did it came from and how did it get on my kitchen floor.As I bent down to pick it up a sudden noise stopped me.................I looked out the window in the direction of the noise and I couldn't believe my eyes, there before me on the grass was the biggest and most beautiful Pink Elephant I ever saw, she was sitting on her backside as you would yourself, anyway she was eating a Pizza and looking like she loved every bite of it too, Sorry if I frightened you but I was so hungry I just can't wait till I get home and anyway your garden was so inviting. I promise I will move on soon. She was so nice I made her a Coffee, for which she was grateful she offered me some Pizza, I was just about to take a bite when..........who should appear but that blasted croc.
He was being chased by the wicked witch of the west,shot gun and all.
"you dang little bugga ,you thought you had got away from but I am going to get you "

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri 14 Dec - 17:35

Daddy bear growled and got up saying "come on lets go some place they have proper breakfast"With that they all went and i sat down with a sigh....but what was that on the floor ,a note that was shiny.On closer inspection I realised it was a christmas card with snow on...but where did it came from and how did it get on my kitchen floor.As I bent down to pick it up a sudden noise stopped me.................I looked out the window in the direction of the noise and I couldn't believe my eyes, there before me on the grass was the biggest and most beautiful Pink Elephant I ever saw, she was sitting on her backside as you would yourself, anyway she was eating a Pizza and looking like she loved every bite of it too, Sorry if I frightened you but I was so hungry I just can't wait till I get home and anyway your garden was so inviting. I promise I will move on soon. She was so nice I made her a Coffee, for which she was grateful she offered me some Pizza, I was just about to take a bite when..........who should appear but that blasted croc.
He was being chased by the wicked witch of the west,shot gun and all.
"you dang little bugga ,you thought you had got away from but I am going to get you " Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke which caught ME right at the back of my throat, I coughed and coughed till my throat ached, and before I knew it I was wide awake and so happy about it that I got up walked around a bit, then sat on the edge of the bed. I heard footsteps on the stair and was struck dumb when the one and only Elvis Presley came into the room arms spread and hugged me so hard I thought I would faint. I have been waiting such a long time for you my darling, it's wonderful to be here together at last. To say I was astonished is an understatement, you are here first, he said once the others arrive we will continue our journey together, what others I asked, Pat and Sheka he said and the four of us will go back to my house. Just you wait a dog gone minute said Colonel Parker who came in behind Elvis, I thought you were waiting on one person, not three, that's a whole knew ballgame. Now I will tell you what's happening next...............

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sat 15 Dec - 14:52

Part 5

you dang little bugga ,you thought you had got away from but I am going to get you " Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke which caught ME right at the back of my throat, I coughed and coughed till my throat ached, and before I knew it I was wide awake and so happy about it that I got up walked around a bit, then sat on the edge of the bed. I heard footsteps on the stair and was struck dumb when the one and only Elvis Presley came into the room arms spread and hugged me so hard I thought I would faint. I have been waiting such a long time for you my darling, it's wonderful to be here together at last. To say I was astonished is an understatement, you are here first, he said once the others arrive we will continue our journey together, what others I asked, Pat and Sheka he said and the four of us will go back to my house. Just you wait a dog gone minute said Colonel Parker who came in behind Elvis, I thought you were waiting on one person, not three, that's a whole knew ballgame. Now I will tell you what's happening next...............You REALLY woke up to find Lurch standing over you with his weird twisted grin.
"Help me somebody" But nobody was around they were all at Sheka's watching rugby .....well all except..

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat 15 Dec - 15:16

"Help me somebody" But nobody was around they were all at Sheka's watching rugby .....well all except..Elvis and myself......we don't follow Rugby. Anyway we went for a walk in the park and you would never believe it, guess who we ran into? Yep you are correct, Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho he cried when he saw us.....

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sun 16 Dec - 20:13

"Help me somebody" But nobody was around they were all at Sheka's watching rugby .....well all except..Elvis and myself......we don't follow Rugby. Anyway we went for a walk in the park and you would never believe it, guess who we ran into? Yep you are correct, Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho he cried when he saw us.....
His reindeers were looking very fed up pulling all those presents around,
Dancer whispers to the other "let's drop them in that river over there ,nobody will know"
"Good idea" the others shoutted.
So all the presents got dropped into the river and guess who was there to find them ,the Incridable Hulk..."Nice find this" as he pulled out a pair of fluffy slippers."These might fit Cinderella then she will be my girlfriend" But.................

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 16 Dec - 21:55

So all the presents got dropped into the river and guess who was there to find them ,the Incridable Hulk..."Nice find this" as he pulled out a pair of fluffy slippers."These might fit Cinderella then she will be my girlfriend" But.................right then Snow White appeared and took the slippers right out of his hands, as she said, I think you will agree these are mine because you promised me that last night. Hulk was so surprised by this that he was speechless and just nodded hi head, Snow White skipped out the door taking her new slippers with her......there was a crash outside and.................

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner Today at 15:50

So all the presents got dropped into the river and guess who was there to find them ,the Incridable Hulk..."Nice find this" as he pulled out a pair of fluffy slippers."These might fit Cinderella then she will be my girlfriend" But.................right then Snow White appeared and took the slippers right out of his hands, as she said, I think you will agree these are mine because you promised me that last night. Hulk was so surprised by this that he was speechless and just nodded hi head, Snow White skipped out the door taking her new slippers with her......there was a crash outside and.................

and being a glass slipper it broke.Snow white was in tears ( silly bitch) but along came Happy singing away and soon cherred her up.
"Shall we go for a walk" he asked ." Well I guess we could but can we go get a Big Mac first as i am starving.so of they went.......................now where would you find a Big Mac in a place like that?

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator Today at 21:01

and being a glass slipper it broke.Snow white was in tears ( silly bitch) but along came Happy singing away and soon cherred her up.
"Shall we go for a walk" he asked ." Well I guess we could but can we go get a Big Mac first as i am starving.so of they went.......................now where would you find a Big Mac in a place like that?........ in there my friend, where? Big Macs house over there......which house though? there are many houses on this street. The one that has Big Mack written over the front door of course........Okay, so they went to that door and it was answered by a huge bull of a man..........WHAT DO YOU WANT, he said in a booming voice.......

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5