HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Make up a story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

When I went into the shop there was a strange looking creature, was it human ? That was debatable, after all he only had one eye on... tip of nose. I was going to stroke him, but he disappeared! Just like that into thin air....Suddenly, a little red headed girl popped her head out of the mist and said Boo.Suddenly the ground shook, and the girl screamed like the preverbial Banshee, her Mother appeared
the toothless old dragon was breathing

Back to top Go down
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm

When I went into the shop there was a strange looking creature, was it human ? That was debatable, after all he only had one eye on... tip of nose. I was going to stroke him, but he disappeared! Just like that into thin air....Suddenly, a little red headed girl popped her head out of the mist and said Boo.Suddenly the ground shook, and the girl screamed like the preverbial Banshee, her Mother appeared
the toothless old witch of the..........

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm

the toothless old witch of the dark cave she

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:56 pm

the toothless old witch of the dark cave she lived in screamed

Back to top Go down
Dao-Ming

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:29 am

her crow kept...
Back to top Go down
http://friends.forum-nation.com/
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:40 am

her crow kept flapping it's wings

Back to top Go down
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:33 am

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:02 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:24 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time.

Back to top Go down
Dao-Ming

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:05 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow....
Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:05 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:16 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow..

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:39 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat.

Back to top Go down
Dao-Ming

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:33 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when....
Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:12 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell rang far away

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell rang far away in Neverland Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:15 pm

her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell rang far away in Neverland Kingdom.

"Hello" is there

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:02 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:50 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making,

Back to top Go down
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:46 pm

+
----
-

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story   

Back to top Go down

Make up a story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next