Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Make up a story

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Make up a story

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 pm

When I went into the shop there was a strange looking creature, was it human ? That was debatable, after all he only had one eye on... tip of nose. I was going to stroke him, but he disappeared! Just like that into thin air....Suddenly, a little red headed girl popped her head out of the mist and said Boo.Suddenly the ground shook, and the girl screamed like the preverbial Banshee, her Mother appeared
the toothless old witch of the dark cave she lived in screamed
her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell rang far away in Neverland Kingdom.

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:24 pm

When I went into the shop there was a strange looking creature, was it human ? That was debatable, after all he only had one eye on... tip of nose. I was going to stroke him, but he disappeared! Just like that into thin air....Suddenly, a little red headed girl popped her head out of the mist and said Boo.Suddenly the ground shook, and the girl screamed like the preverbial Banshee, her Mother appeared
her crow kept flapping it's wings. Apparently it needed a good Airing after being shut away some time. Suddenly a snow ball flew by hitting the crow Knocking it out of the tree where it sat. That is when the Door Bell rang far away in Neverland Kingdom.

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are
not easy to

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:10 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope!

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao-Ming on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:30 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken...
Dao-Ming

http://friends.forum-nation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:38 am

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:50 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:18 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing anything naughty, yet....

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:27 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing anything naughty, yet this once might...

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing anything naughty, yet this once might...be different than

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:37 pm

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing anything naughty, yet this once might...be different than than the others.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 am

"Hello" is there a Witch available I need a Magic Potion making, a male restorative, sorry Miracles are not easy to perform these days. Can but hope! Merlin would awaken and stop all witches from doing anything naughty, yet this once might...be different than than the others.
All of a sudden there was an almight bang (you can post more than 3 words)..

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:41 pm

All of a sudden there was an almight bang which came from the direction of the roof,

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:45 am

All of a sudden there was an almight bang which came from the direction of the roof, Santa had fallen..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:54 am

All of a sudden there was an almight bang which came from the direction of the roof, Santa had fallen clean through the roof and landed in the sitting room knocking the xmas tree for six and stunning the family dog...

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:06 am

All of a sudden there was an almight bang which came from the direction of the roof, Santa had fallen clean through the roof and landed in the sitting room knocking the xmas tree for six and stunning the family dog.. Rudolph, the family dog had a really odd nose. Not only was the colouration bizarre, the shape was a reminder of days gone by..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:41 am

All of a sudden there was an almight bang which came from the direction of the roof, Santa had fallen clean through the roof and landed in the sitting room knocking the xmas tree for six and stunning the family dog.. Rudolph, the family dog had a really odd nose. Not only was the colouration bizarre, the shape was a reminder of days gone by..

The family were sitting eating dinner at the time Dad jumped up..."What the hell!!"

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

The family were sitting eating dinner at the time Dad jumped up..."What the hell!!" Why doesn't someone answer that blasted door? Don't all just sit there, GO ....... Now. Do I always have to do everything myself.....

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:14 pm

The family were sitting eating dinner at the time Dad jumped up..."What the hell!!" Why doesn't someone answer that blasted door? Don't all just sit there, GO ....... Now. Do I always have to do everything myself.....

The kids just looked on like it was not unusal for...

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 pm

The kids just looked on like it was not unusal for that to be the case. Suddenly......the door flew open and who do you think strode in......Yep Snow White and the dwarfs, all seven of them, Dopey, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Doc and Grumpy who was decidedly Mad about something, the way he was rabbiting on.....

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:48 am

The kids just looked on like it was not unusal for that to be the case. Suddenly......the door flew open and who do you think strode in......Yep Snow White and the dwarfs, all seven of them, Dopey, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Doc and Grumpy who was decidedly Mad about something, the way he was rabbiting on, just because Snow White had turned down his advances, yet again..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:30 am

The kids just looked on like it was not unusal for that to be the case. Suddenly......the door flew open and who do you think strode in......Yep Snow White and the dwarfs, all seven of them, Dopey, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Doc and Grumpy who was decidedly Mad about something, the way he was rabbiting on, just because Snow White had turned down his advances, yet again..

The kids jumped up with joy to see all the dwarfs but Dad was so angry he....

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:01 pm

The kids jumped up with joy to see all the dwarfs but Dad was so angry he....He ordered Grumpy out of the house to fetch fish and chips for everyone's dinner, and he said he better be in a better mood when he returned or else...

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao-Ming on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:16 pm

The kids jumped up with joy to see all the dwarfs but Dad was so angry he....He ordered Grumpy out of the house to fetch fish and chips for everyone's dinner, and he said he better be in a better mood when he returned or else... Grumpy thought he ...
Dao-Ming

http://friends.forum-nation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:29 pm

The kids jumped up with joy to see all the dwarfs but Dad was so angry he....He ordered Grumpy out of the house to fetch fish and chips for everyone's dinner, and he said he better be in a better mood when he returned or else... Grumpy thought he ...should do just that and when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next