Sheka's Shack
Welcome. You may now log in with your user name and password or register

Make up a story

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Make up a story

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sat 24 Nov - 20:43

STORY PART TWO

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you"....

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sat 24 Nov - 21:05

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you".... Just then, there was an almighty flash of light followed by the constant tick tock of a clock and then......there it was.....the crocodile from Peter Pan was right in front and it looked starving..........RUN for your life yelled Grumpy but he was too late because........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sun 25 Nov - 14:37

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you".... Just then, there was an almighty flash of light followed by the constant tick tock of a clock and then......there it was.....the crocodile from Peter Pan was right in front and it looked starving..........RUN for your life yelled Grumpy but he was too late because........the crocodile had grabs his leg.Little Penny shout out to Dad,"come help"...Dad just...

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 25 Nov - 14:48

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you".... Just then, there was an almighty flash of light followed by the constant tick tock of a clock and then......there it was.....the crocodile from Peter Pan was right in front and it looked starving..........RUN for your life yelled Grumpy but he was too late because........the crocodile had grabs his leg.Little Penny shout out to Dad,"come help"...Dad just got there and grabbed the tail of the crocodile when suddenly, there was another flash, and there stood the fairy Godmother from Cinderella, she said.......Dad, we are looking for a handsome Prince for our Panto, would you like it to be you? before he could answer..........the Crocodile said NO NO NO I want it to be me. I always play the bad guy and I want to be good for a change, the Fairy Godmother bent to stroke poor Crocodile when....he opened his jaws and swallowed her up. Right try getting away from me now then, he said laughing, then suddenly...........in a huge flash.....there stood MERLIN himself.

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Sun 25 Nov - 20:16

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you".... Just then, there was an almighty flash of light followed by the constant tick tock of a clock and then......there it was.....the crocodile from Peter Pan was right in front and it looked starving..........RUN for your life yelled Grumpy but he was too late because........the crocodile had grabs his leg.Little Penny shout out to Dad,"come help"...Dad just got there and grabbed the tail of the crocodile when suddenly, there was another flash, and there stood the fairy Godmother from Cinderella, she said.......Dad, we are looking for a handsome Prince for our Panto, would you like it to be you? before he could answer..........the Crocodile said NO NO NO I want it to be me. I always play the bad guy and I want to be good for a change, the Fairy Godmother bent to stroke poor Crocodile when....he opened his jaws and swallowed her up. Right try getting away from me now then, he said laughing, then suddenly...........in a huge flash.....there stood MERLIN himself.He was wearing a long golden robe and had a crown on his head.
Penny looked at him in amazment."Why are you dressed like that" she asked Merlin ,not a lover of little girls told her to go play with her dollies.Penny not the quietest of lttle girls told him to sod of,stuck her tongue out and ...

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Sun 25 Nov - 21:16

when he went into the shop, he saw the biggest spider on the wall he had ever seen in his life, he shouted....that spider, I want that fried for my dinner tonight, I Love fried spider, and in instant.....the spider looked at Grumpy and shot out his feelers .."I am going to EAT you".... Just then, there was an almighty flash of light followed by the constant tick tock of a clock and then......there it was.....the crocodile from Peter Pan was right in front and it looked starving..........RUN for your life yelled Grumpy but he was too late because........the crocodile had grabs his leg.Little Penny shout out to Dad,"come help"...Dad just got there and grabbed the tail of the crocodile when suddenly, there was another flash, and there stood the fairy Godmother from Cinderella, she said.......Dad, we are looking for a handsome Prince for our Panto, would you like it to be you? before he could answer..........the Crocodile said NO NO NO I want it to be me. I always play the bad guy and I want to be good for a change, the Fairy Godmother bent to stroke poor Crocodile when....he opened his jaws and swallowed her up. Right try getting away from me now then, he said laughing, then suddenly...........in a huge flash.....there stood MERLIN himself.He was wearing a long golden robe and had a crown on his head.
Penny looked at him in amazment."Why are you dressed like that" she asked Merlin ,not a lover of little girls told her to go play with her dollies.Penny not the quietest of lttle girls told him to sod of,stuck her tongue out and ...swore at him. Merlin was shocked, who the hell is this woman anyway, I don't remember her in the story at all.....don't worry Merlin, she gets bored quickly anyway and moves on. Meantime, the crocodile who was taking this all in from the sidelines suggested to Penny he would help her, once he got her on her own in the corridor, he gobbled her all up. Right he said I better get to the casting room and see if I can still be the Prince in this Panto. He headed down the corridor and before he knew it he went headlong into a rabbit warren and he felt himself falling....falling....falling, Suddenly.....

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Mon 26 Nov - 21:19

Penny looked at him in amazment."Why are you dressed like that" she asked Merlin ,not a lover of little girls told her to go play with her dollies.Penny not the quietest of lttle girls told him to sod of,stuck her tongue out and ...swore at him. Merlin was shocked, who the hell is this woman anyway, I don't remember her in the story at all.....don't worry Merlin, she gets bored quickly anyway and moves on. Meantime, the crocodile who was taking this all in from the sidelines suggested to Penny he would help her, once he got her on her own in the corridor, he gobbled her all up. Right he said I better get to the casting room and see if I can still be the Prince in this Panto. He headed down the corridor and before he knew it he went headlong into a rabbit warren and he felt himself falling....falling....falling, Suddenly.....up popped Alice with the mad hatter close behind.."What on earth are you doing in my world" said Alice not at all happy to be woken up....the dormouse yawned,"I don't like being woken up either" but at least he was able to get his head out of the teapot.
Prince!! you want to be Prince said the black queen "No chance sonny,go play on the swings"

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Mon 26 Nov - 23:53

Penny looked at him in amazment."Why are you dressed like that" she asked Merlin ,not a lover of little girls told her to go play with her dollies.Penny not the quietest of lttle girls told him to sod of,stuck her tongue out and ...swore at him. Merlin was shocked, who the hell is this woman anyway, I don't remember her in the story at all.....don't worry Merlin, she gets bored quickly anyway and moves on. Meantime, the crocodile who was taking this all in from the sidelines suggested to Penny he would help her, once he got her on her own in the corridor, he gobbled her all up. Right he said I better get to the casting room and see if I can still be the Prince in this Panto. He headed down the corridor and before he knew it he went headlong into a rabbit warren and he felt himself falling....falling....falling, Suddenly.....up popped Alice with the mad hatter close behind.."What on earth are you doing in my world" said Alice not at all happy to be woken up....the dormouse yawned,"I don't like being woken up either" but at least he was able to get his head out of the teapot.
Prince!! you want to be Prince said the black queen "No chance sonny,go play on the swings" For a start, you are the wrong colour and your head is far to big. A Prince? with those Teeth! who would want to marry a Crocodile like you.......only another crocodile and I am afraid there is only one in this story, so...........crawl along and find another story to be part of, you aint wanted in this one .... Okay..
and poof! and he was gone and left behind was the cutest little baby Koala Bear, Hi he said with a big smile on his face.......

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Tue 27 Nov - 16:36

Prince!! you want to be Prince said the black queen "No chance sonny,go play on the swings" For a start, you are the wrong colour and your head is far to big. A Prince? with those Teeth! who would want to marry a Crocodile like you.......only another crocodile and I am afraid there is only one in this story, so...........crawl along and find another story to be part of, you aint wanted in this one .... Okay..
and poof! and he was gone and left behind was the cutest little baby Koala Bear, Hi he said with a big smile on his face.Unfortunately baby Koala Bear hadn't looked behind, but the children in the forest could actually see the not so defunct crocodile who had grin as wide as a bus. All the little children yelled, as with one voice,"BEHIND YOU" BK looked behind but could see nothing and returned to looking forward laughing at the children saying there's nothing there what are you shouting at?

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue 27 Nov - 17:20

and poof! and he was gone and left behind was the cutest little baby Koala Bear, Hi he said with a big smile on his face.Unfortunately baby Koala Bear hadn't looked behind, but the children in the forest could actually see the not so defunct crocodile who had grin as wide as a bus. All the little children yelled, as with one voice,"BEHIND YOU" BK looked behind but could see nothing and returned to looking forward laughing at the children saying there's nothing there what are you shouting at? Behind you the Children shouted again.......The Crocodile is coming up behind you, in an instant BK burst in a cloud of Stardust, the crocodile was so surprized he froze when the cloud cleared, there stood HE MAN ~ Master of the Universe, well, in an instant crocodile turned Yellow with fear because.......

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Tue 27 Nov - 19:45

PART THREE

and poof! and he was gone and left behind was the cutest little baby Koala Bear, Hi he said with a big smile on his face.Unfortunately baby Koala Bear hadn't looked behind, but the children in the forest could actually see the not so defunct crocodile who had grin as wide as a bus. All the little children yelled, as with one voice,"BEHIND YOU" BK looked behind but could see nothing and returned to looking forward laughing at the children saying there's nothing there what are you shouting at? Behind you the Children shouted again.......The Crocodile is coming up behind you, in an instant BK burst in a cloud of Stardust, the crocodile was so surprized he froze when the cloud cleared, there stood HE MAN ~ Master of the Universe, well, in an instant crocodile turned Yellow with fear because.......HE MAN had a real liking for croc sandwiches.
Croc turn tail and dived into what he though was a river but in was really a black hole so he eneded up......

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Tue 27 Nov - 19:54

PART THREE

and poof! and he was gone and left behind was the cutest little baby Koala Bear, Hi he said with a big smile on his face.Unfortunately baby Koala Bear hadn't looked behind, but the children in the forest could actually see the not so defunct crocodile who had grin as wide as a bus. All the little children yelled, as with one voice,"BEHIND YOU" BK looked behind but could see nothing and returned to looking forward laughing at the children saying there's nothing there what are you shouting at? Behind you the Children shouted again.......The Crocodile is coming up behind you, in an instant BK burst in a cloud of Stardust, the crocodile was so surprized he froze when the cloud cleared, there stood HE MAN ~ Master of the Universe, well, in an instant crocodile turned Yellow with fear because.......HE MAN had a real liking for croc sandwiches.
Croc turn tail and dived into what he though was a river but in was really a black hole so he eneded up......Way out in space with no company except the stars. Just as Croc was giving up he fell into another Black hole and this time.......he crashed out of space and landed in Australia. I think the noise of the Didgeridoo gave it away, that and the dancing Kangaroo. Anyhow, suddenly there was a voice shouting ...... Hello there Cobber, when croc looked in the direction of the voice, he was horrified....there large as life was.......CROCODILE DUNDEE himself..........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Wed 28 Nov - 21:33

Croc turn tail and dived into what he though was a river but in was really a black hole so he eneded up......Way out in space with no company except the stars. Just as Croc was giving up he fell into another Black hole and this time.......he crashed out of space and landed in Australia. I think the noise of the Didgeridoo gave it away, that and the dancing Kangaroo. Anyhow, suddenly there was a voice shouting ...... Hello there Cobber, when croc looked in the direction of the voice, he was horrified....there large as life was.......CROCODILE DUNDEE himself..........

OMG said croc you scared the s**t out of me.Dunee said "well you are full of it so good job then"
Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 29 Nov - 0:57

OMG said croc you scared the s**t out of me.Dunee said "well you are full of it so good job then"
Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash.........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Thu 29 Nov - 19:36

+
----
-

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 29 Nov - 20:33

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from.................

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao-Ming on Thu 29 Nov - 22:39

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from................. He was sweaty....
Dao-Ming

http://friends.forum-nation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Thu 29 Nov - 22:56

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from................. He was sweaty and breathing heavily so I assume he was running, but from what? and it wasn't far off because I could hear the thunder of Hooves on the ground and Suddenly.............

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Fri 30 Nov - 11:29

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from................. He was sweaty and breathing heavily so I assume he was running, but from what? and it wasn't far off because I could hear the thunder of Hooves on the ground and Suddenly the Lone Ranger burst onto the stage with his ever faithful Tonto or was it Toto from OZ? Never mind kiddies I've heard a clock ticking somewhere close by close that drunk croc..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Fri 30 Nov - 12:23

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from................. He was sweaty and breathing heavily so I assume he was running, but from what? and it wasn't far off because I could hear the thunder of Hooves on the ground and Suddenly the Lone Ranger burst onto the stage with his ever faithful Tonto or was it Toto from OZ? Never mind kiddies I've heard a clock ticking somewhere close by close that drunk croc..is nearby. But a quick check of the room and no croc, but how can that be? we hear the clock ticking.....Oh dear said the landlord putting his hand under the counter and lifting a clock out, that is mine you hear, I use it to check before I shout LAST ORDERS folks. Strangely enough, in the crowded bar, nobody, and mean not one single person thought to look up, for there was the croc hanging around the light fitting. He is hoping they move along soon because he can feel the ceiling loosening around his claws which were firmly dug in (well for now that is)........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Mon 3 Dec - 12:34

Mrs Dundee suddenly called "Your dinner is ready and is your new friend staying or are we going to eat him" Hearing this croc did a quick about turn and dive into the bushes only to find......a huge frying pan, all fired up and with a good thickness of oil on the bottom of it. Okay jump in croc or we will drag you in, at the thought of this Croc swooned and fainted at their feet. As they were scurrying around to get something to revive him he opened one eye and in an instant was up and off into the woods quick as a flash, and you can't get much quicker than a flash, just ask Sheka she's done a few in her time. Mrs. D. was very upset realising that Croc had got away as she was relishing the dream of showing off her new crocodile handbag in the local hostelry, just 103 miles down the road..stood the local pub, and with any luck croc would be at the back of it drinking his usual pints of heavy when we catch up with him. Hopefully he will have had.....not one over the eight, but five over at least and that should make croc much more manageable with any luck. We got there just as he was about to down his latest pint but we managed to slip a shot of whisky in it. Things seemed to be going our way when........suddenly the door flew open and there stood bloody Pater Pan.......blast and damnation where did that do gooder come from................. He was sweaty and breathing heavily so I assume he was running, but from what? and it wasn't far off because I could hear the thunder of Hooves on the ground and Suddenly the Lone Ranger burst onto the stage with his ever faithful Tonto or was it Toto from OZ? Never mind kiddies I've heard a clock ticking somewhere close by close that drunk croc..is nearby. But a quick check of the room and no croc, but how can that be? we hear the clock ticking.....Oh dear said the landlord putting his hand under the counter and lifting a clock out, that is mine you hear, I use it to check before I shout LAST ORDERS folks. Strangely enough, in the crowded bar, nobody, and mean not one single person thought to look up, for there was the croc hanging around the light fitting. He is hoping they move along soon because he can feel the ceiling loosening around his claws which were firmly dug in (well for now)

Tha landlord was looking very cross when the door opened as he called last orders as who was to arrive but little Bo Beep with a dozen sheep,all ba,ba .
Crocs' eye lit up...dinner for me he thought but just as he was going to jumpon one of the sheep....

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Mon 3 Dec - 15:46

Tha landlord was looking very cross when the door opened as he called last orders as who was to arrive but little Bo Beep with a dozen sheep,all ba,ba .
Crocs' eye lit up...dinner for me he thought but just as he was going to jumpon one of the sheep....In waltzed Mr Wolf armed with a Rifle, I just thought you would be here Croc ..... and he fired straight at croc and blew the tip of his tail off. As Croc was dancing around holding his hurt tail, Wolf was again taking aim when....ne naw ne naw....an ambulance screeched to a halt outside, two men rushed in with a stretcher, grabbed Croc and tied him down on the stretcher and disappeared out the door. The Landlord was amazed and said......well well well, it's all going on in here tonight. With a ~pouf~ there stood Aladdin who looked all around the busy pub and said .....I am looking for my friend.
Has anyone seen my friend..........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner on Wed 5 Dec - 16:12

+
----
-
Crocs' eye lit up...dinner for me he thought but just as he was going to jumpon one of the sheep....In waltzed Mr Wolf armed with a Rifle, I just thought you would be here Croc ..... and he fired straight at croc and blew the tip of his tail off. As Croc was dancing around holding his hurt tail, Wolf was again taking aim when....ne naw ne naw....an ambulance screeched to a halt outside, two men rushed in with a stretcher, grabbed Croc and tied him down on the stretcher and disappeared out the door. The Landlord was amazed and said......well well well, it's all going on in here tonight. With a ~pouf~ there stood Aladdin who looked all around the busy pub and said .....I am looking for my friend.
Has anyone seen my friend? And who may your friend be Aladdin, not that lamp seller from across the alley there? I barred him from here last week as he kept rubbing something in his pocket and my lady clients got embarassed..

Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbi ~ Moderator on Wed 5 Dec - 17:43

Has anyone seen my friend? And who may your friend be Aladdin, not that lamp seller from across the alley there? I barred him from here last week as he kept rubbing something in his pocket and my lady clients got embarassed.. No No No, this is a nice friend, I am sure you will like her......the name is Jessica Rabbit. What! said the barman, do you mean THEE Jessica rabbit, Yup, the real deal. The saloon doors swung open at that moment and in slid........and I mean SLID as if on rollerskates the one and only Olive Oyl, is Jessica here yet she asked...........

Sabbi ~ Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheka ~ Owner on Thu 6 Dec - 15:44

Has anyone seen my friend? And who may your friend be Aladdin, not that lamp seller from across the alley there? I barred him from here last week as he kept rubbing something in his pocket and my lady clients got embarassed.. No No No, this is a nice friend, I am sure you will like her......the name is Jessica Rabbit. What! said the barman, do you mean THEE Jessica rabbit, Yup, the real deal. The saloon doors swung open at that moment and in slid........and I mean SLID as if on rollerskates the one and only Olive Oyl, is Jessica here yet she asked...........
.All then looked up in horror.."What the hell are you doing here"
"I am waiting for my Popeye has anybody seen him"One of then said he saw him running up the road being chased by a croc then he fell down a hole with a mighty scream...

Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next