WELCOME TO ALL OUR FRIENDS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Continue.....Make Up A Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Continue.....Make Up A Story   Mon 14 Jan - 15:56

They all looked at each other and decided Sabbi maybe right. Off they went to pack,what to take to go stay in a palace.
"I am not dressing up like a toff " moaned Grumpy."You are just a scruffy git"said Batman....who had suddenly arrive on his batmobile."I always look like a princess" smiles Snow white......Grumpy nodd enough to say...Who is she kidding.............well I guess we are of to the palace.......When they got there Sabbi was waiting for them, I thought it would be nice to all go in together, what do you think ladies?.....might be the right thing to do I suppose said Snow White, just then a red Jaguar zoomed along the street and screeched to a halt beside them. Not going in without me I hope, and there behind the wheel was Basil Brush, BOOM BOOM! I am the centre of every party and going in with me will make your night ladies. What a cheek said Tom Thumb, who was standing on the shoulders of Mr Blobby. Well I never, do you see who I see? standing to their left, large as life was.......

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continue.....Make Up A Story   Tue 15 Jan - 14:37

They all looked at each other and decided Sabbi maybe right. Off they went to pack,what to take to go stay in a palace.
"I am not dressing up like a toff " moaned Grumpy."You are just a scruffy git"said Batman....who had suddenly arrive on his batmobile."I always look like a princess" smiles Snow white......Grumpy nodd enough to say...Who is she kidding.............well I guess we are of to the palace.......When they got there Sabbi was waiting for them, I thought it would be nice to all go in together, what do you think ladies?.....might be the right thing to do I suppose said Snow White, just then a red Jaguar zoomed along the street and screeched to a halt beside them. Not going in without me I hope, and there behind the wheel was Basil Brush, BOOM BOOM! I am the centre of every party and going in with me will make your night ladies. What a cheek said Tom Thumb, who was standing on the shoulders of Mr Blobby. Well I never, do you see who I see? standing to their left, large as life was.......
None other than the queen......but not your royal but Freddy Mercury.
He looked around at the odd lot infront of him and said "Radio Gagga had nothing on you lot" Snow white swooned at the sight of Freddy ,dopey when red in the face....always wondered about him....

Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that mans'  shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
http://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Continue.....Make Up A Story   Tue 15 Jan - 16:02

He looked around at the odd lot infront of him and said "Radio Gagga had nothing on you lot" Snow white swooned at the sight of Freddy ,dopey when red in the face....always wondered about him....anyway, a movement caught my eye and there she was Her Majesty the Queen in the flesh....(dear goodness, you would think someone might have told her, she aint getting any younger and......her skin is all wrinkly. I say there young man...…..where can I park my coach? Well the Croc piped up with, Madam, I will park your coach for you he said without taking his eyes off the four horses pulling it. Aye that'll be chocolate said Popeye, I'll park the coach and the horses will be fed (not you feeding on the horses) now buzz of back to your swamp. All of a sudden...….

Back to top Go down
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Continue.....Make Up A Story   Today at 15:29

He looked around at the odd lot infront of him and said "Radio Gagga had nothing on you lot" Snow white swooned at the sight of Freddy ,dopey when red in the face....always wondered about him....anyway, a movement caught my eye and there she was Her Majesty the Queen in the flesh....(dear goodness, you would think someone might have told her, she aint getting any younger and......her skin is all wrinkly. I say there young man...…..where can I park my coach? Well the Croc piped up with, Madam, I will park your coach for you he said without taking his eyes off the four horses pulling it. Aye that'll be chocolate said Popeye, I'll park the coach and the horses will be fed (not you feeding on the horses) now buzz of back to your swamp. All of a sudden the dulcet tones of the She devil, guess who, herself became louder as she neared the completion of her Herculean task ,set by Croc chops, which entailed the eating of..

Back to top Go down
Sabbi ~ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Continue.....Make Up A Story   Today at 20:24

He looked around at the odd lot infront of him and said "Radio Gagga had nothing on you lot" Snow white swooned at the sight of Freddy ,dopey when red in the face....always wondered about him....anyway, a movement caught my eye and there she was Her Majesty the Queen in the flesh....(dear goodness, you would think someone might have told her, she aint getting any younger and......her skin is all wrinkly. I say there young man...…..where can I park my coach? Well the Croc piped up with, Madam, I will park your coach for you he said without taking his eyes off the four horses pulling it. Aye that'll be chocolate said Popeye, I'll park the coach and the horses will be fed (not you feeding on the horses) now buzz of back to your swamp. All of a sudden the dulcet tones of the She devil, guess who, herself became louder as she neared the completion of her Herculean task ,set by Croc chops, which entailed the eating of..Croc Eggs, dozens of them at that......some of them already had huge cracks in them so the youngster inside was due out anytime, oh dear, iCouldn't possibly eat a young Croc, so I carefully lifted the egg in such a way the youngster fell out the shell into the nest and I then pretended to eat the contents of the egg, it was working fine until MR Croc saw me and took an exception to me devouring his young. I didn't stick around to explain, instead I ran as fast as I could, right into...………...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue.....Make Up A Story   

Back to top Go down

Continue.....Make Up A Story
Page 1 of 1