steel bat
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner

Brexit, I'm confused Empty
PostSubject: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyThu 15 Nov - 19:52

Who's fed up with Brexit?. I thought initially, vote out or stay, clear cut, how wrong one can be. If anyone understands what's going on please let me know

Brexit, I'm confused Shekas11
Back to top Go down
steel bat

steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 16 Nov - 21:46

We voted to leave but Theresa May's "Deal" will keep us locked in indefinitely - taking EU rules without even a say.

Can anyone remember her chant "No Deal is better than a bad DeaL .... ? "
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 16 Nov - 23:57

steel bat wrote:
We voted to leave but Theresa May's "Deal" will keep us locked in indefinitely - taking EU rules without even a say.

Can anyone remember her chant "No Deal is better than a bad DeaL .... ? "

Thanks for that Bat, I'm happy that the country is as bemused as me. I remember voting in the negative for joining the EU and that made no difference so I'm just hanging around now and waiting to see what happens next

Back to top Go down
pat4 Always remembered

pat4 Always remembered

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyTue 4 Dec - 8:28

Sick of hearing about it Theresa May is trying to con us all but it wont work.

Brexit, I'm confused HCAsu
Back to top Go down
Sabbi

Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 7 Dec - 11:20

The country voted to 'Get Out' so what the hell is the hold up? Now we are hearing about maybe a re-vote. What the hell is that all about. OUT means OUT so get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 7 Dec - 14:28

Sabbi ~ Moderator wrote:

The country voted to 'Get Out' so what the hell is the hold up? Now we are hearing about maybe a re-vote. What the hell is that all about. OUT means OUT so get on with it.

Don't think we'll ever be free. They will have a job getting me to vote again ever, the democracy went t--ts up. It seems if somene doesn't get the result they prefer, just lets keep doing it until we do

BAH HUMBUG

Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptySat 8 Dec - 14:00

I agree with you both .We are never going to have what we want ,it all about who can gets the most for themselves and sod us who are paying their wages

Brexit, I'm confused Yes3-zps4c0db384

Don't criticize what you don't understand, on. You never walked in that mans' shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
https://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Dao-Ming

Dao-Ming

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptySun 2 Jun - 19:27

Can only assess from afar, but if I lived in England, I would have wanted it out of Europe. Your country is strong enough to stand on its own.
Back to top Go down
http://friends.forum-nation.com/
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner
Admin
Imbrutus ~ Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyThu 12 Dec - 22:36

Early predictions of UK general election claims a Conservative victory. Now let's see if they keep their word and remove us from the throes of Europe.

Back to top Go down
Dao-Ming

Dao-Ming

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 13 Dec - 9:02

I was wondering about it just few days ago! I hope that it will work out. In my opinion, the European nation hasn't been a good move. I know from some friends and family i have in France that it has been a disaster for France too. I wonder if other countries will follow the example of the UK, and get out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://friends.forum-nation.com/
Cee~Bookworm

Cee~Bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 13 Dec - 11:59

Time to get out of the EU. I voted to leave then had to listen to people wanting a second vote. What did they want, best out of 3.

The country has made it's choice again and by a long way with this election
Back to top Go down
Sheka ~ Owner
Admin
Sheka ~ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused EmptyFri 13 Dec - 14:24

Well now we can wait and see what Boris does,or is he full of talk like the rest.We need to get out while we still have a country

Brexit, I'm confused Yes3-zps4c0db384

Don't criticize what you don't understand, on. You never walked in that mans' shoes *Elvis*
Back to top Go down
https://shekasshack.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit, I'm confused   Brexit, I'm confused Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit, I'm confused
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheka's Shack-
Jump to: